What To Expect From Us
When you make that call to TASA® you may be in a state of crisis and going through a highly emotional experience.
Our team takes this very seriously. We are professional and compassionate. We truly care about solving our customers’ problems. We respect you and your possessions and take steps that can protect you and your possessions from further loss if prompt action is taken. We know what to do before, during, and after a crisis. It's our training and experience that will cut time and cost from your crisis and get you back to life and back to business. Your TASA® team will take care of everything from start to finish. First we assesses the loss, we remove the contaminated electronics and apply the special TASA® restoration processes. Once restored we return your electronics to their original location and in working order. We are so confident in our methods we warranty all restored equipment against corrosion for one full year.
Electronic Restoration Process Summary
- 24 hour emergency rapid response
- A TASA® professional takes a thorough onsite inventory
- If offsite removal is needed, we pickup equipment within 24-to-72 hours
- Any & all electronics are thoroughly run through diagnostics and hands-on troubleshooting
- An estimate is submitted to the insurance company within one to two days. This report includes restoration estimates for items that can be restored and "current available pricing" for equipment that cannot be restored
- All items are disassembled to allow access to circuit boards prior to cleaning
- Once cleaned, equipment is dried and deodorized within our special drying chambers unique to our cleaning process
- After the drying stage, all equipment is retested and repairs are made if needed and approved
- Restored equipment is returned to its original location
- Final report and invoicing within two weeks